Microsoft Project Professional 2010 (64-Bit) gives you powerful, visually enhanced ways to successfully manage and deliver a wide range of projects. Easier and more intuitive, Project Professional 2010 provides flexible choices to simplify planning, collaboration and resource management.
Add more capabilities with Microsoft Project Server 2010 to deliver the right project and portfolio management (PPM) solutions for individuals, teams and the enterprise. As part of the Microsoft Enterprise Project Management (EPM) 2010 Solution, Project Professional 2010 offers flexibility and choice by providing tailored work management solutions for individuals, teams and the enterprise.
Microsoft Project 2010 includes the Fluent user interface known as the Ribbon.
- Microsoft Project's capabilities were extended with the introduction of Microsoft Office Project Server and Microsoft Project Web Access. Project Server stores Project data in a central SQL-based database, allowing multiple, independent projects to access a shared resource pool. Web Access allows authorized users to access a Project Server database across the Internet, and includes timesheets, graphical analysis of resource workloads, and administrative tools.
- User controlled scheduling
- User-controlled scheduling offers flexible choices for developing and managing projects.
- The timeline view allows the user to build a basic Visio-style graphical overview of the project schedule. The view can be copied and pasted into PowerPoint, Word, or any other application.
- SharePoint 2010 list synchronization
- SharePoint Foundation and Project Professional project task status updates may be synchronized for team members.
- Inactive tasks
- helps experiment with project plans and perform what-if analysis
- The Team Planner view
- The new Team Planner shows resources and work over time, and helps spot problems and resolve issues.
Project Professional 2010
- Brand: Project
- Product Code: Retail
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $205.00