Microsoft Project Standard 2010 gives you a new and easier way to manage
projects. With significant updates and visual enhancements, this
project manager software delivers project professionals with better
experiences to simply be more productive and successfully complete all
types of projects.
Microsoft Project 2010 includes the Fluent user interface known as the Ribbon.
- Microsoft Project's capabilities were extended with the introduction of Microsoft Office Project Server and Microsoft Project Web Access. Project Server stores Project data in a central SQL-based database, allowing multiple, independent projects to access a shared resource pool. Web Access allows authorized users to access a Project Server database across the Internet, and includes timesheets, graphical analysis of resource workloads, and administrative tools.
- User controlled scheduling
- User-controlled scheduling offers flexible choices for developing and managing projects.
- The timeline view allows the user to build a basic Visio-style graphical overview of the project schedule. The view can be copied and pasted into PowerPoint, Word, or any other application.
- SharePoint 2010 list synchronization
- SharePoint Foundation and Project Professional project task status updates may be synchronized for team members.
- Inactive tasks
- helps experiment with project plans and perform what-if analysis
- The Team Planner view
- The new Team Planner shows resources and work over time, and helps spot problems and resolve issues.
Project Standard 2010
- Brand: Project
- Product Code: Retail
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $165.00