Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio Online is an integral part of
Microsoft's Application Lifecycle Management suite for managing and
delivering software projects. The 2013 update has opened up TFS for
everyone by expanding capabilities to support iOS, MacOS, Android, and
Java development. Professional Team Foundation Server 2013 covers
the latest updates for Agile Project Management, Test-Case Management,
Release Management, the newly announcing Visual Studio Online services,
and shows new users the TFS workflow for managing and delivering
products. The authors leverage their positions as MVP Microsoft
insiders to guide you step-by-step through all things TFS, as well as
help prepare you for the Team Foundation Server Certification Exam.
- Provides a broad overview of Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio Online for developers, software project managers, testers, business analysts, and others wanting to learn how to use TFS
- Gives TFS administrators the tools they need to efficiently monitor and manage the TFS environment
- Covers core TFS functions including project management, work item tracking, version control, test case management, build automation, reporting
- Explains extensibility options and how to write extensions for TFS
- Helps certification candidates prepare for the Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2013 certification exam
Professional Team Foundation Server 2013 is the ultimate guide to mastering this invaluable development team's tool.
Team Foundation Server (commonly abbreviated to TFS) is a Microsoft product that provides source code management (either via Team Foundation Version Control or Git), reporting, requirements management, project management (for both agile software development and waterfall teams), automated builds, lab management, testing and release management capabilities.
It covers the entire application lifecycle, and enables DevOps capabilities.
TFS can be used as a back-end to numerous integrated development environments (IDEs) but is tailored for Microsoft Visual Studio and Eclipse on all platforms.
Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013
- Brand: Visual Studio
- Product Code: Retail
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $1,248.00
Tags: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013, about Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013, online buy Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013, license of Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013