- Combine Roles: A reduction in the number of available roles to two: a Mailbox Server and an Edge Transport (intended only in certain Office 365 hybrid scenarios).
- Outlook on the web (formerly Outlook Web App): UI changes
- Office 365 hybrid: The Hybrid Configuration Wizard (HCW) that was included with Exchange 2013 is moving to become a cloud-based application. When one chooses to configure a hybrid deployment in Exchange 2016, you'll be prompted to download and install the wizard as a small app.
- Messaging policy and compliance: New DLP and Archiving/Retention/eDiscovery features
Businesses today rely on their messaging and collaboration servers more than ever. This reliance means that you do not just need a way to send e-mail or create groupware. Businesses need a comprehensive messaging platform that includes the tools necessary to create rich collaboration applications. Microsoft Exchange Server is that platform. It is scalable, reliable, and secure. It offers high performance and high availability.
Exchange Server allows you to choose the protocols for clients that are best for them, rather than locking them into a single protocol environment. If you want to build collaborative applications that take advantage of the messaging platform, Exchange Server provides tools that help you take advantage of existing knowledge. Unlimited storage capacity and SMP support in Exchange Enterprise Edition enable hosting thousands of users per server on Windows NT-class hardware.
Single instance message store maximizes disk utilization. Clustering support in Exchange Enterprise Edition keeps your server up and running in case of a hardware failure so your business can stay online.
Exchange Server Standard 2016
- Brand: Server
- Product Code: Exchange Server
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $590.00